Thursday, September 19, 2013

Special Thanks to the Reader: A New Milestone

This post is dedicated to the readers of my blog.  My blog has reached a new milestone in the number of hits.

I've been a serious blogger since my time living in New Zealand.  It was a way to share my life with my friends around the world.  When I lived in New Zealand, my American friends were kept up to date.  When I lived in America, my Australasian friends were kept up to date.

I never imagined that since the boxers' demonstration on June 19, 2013, that my blog would surge in readership from all around the world.  Previously, I only had 50-100 hits a week from my usual readers.  But now, the whole world is involved in reading about how the City of Baldwin Park, in Los Angeles County, hidden in the San Gabriel Valley engages in illegal practices.

You, the reader, are important.  For years, corruption has been allowed to fester in this city under the guise of secrecy.  Council Member Garcia, Mayor Pro Tem Garcia, and Mayor Lozano have had a strong influence on the local newspaper, the San Gabriel Valley Tribune.  This blog has fought the government controlled media by exposing the truth.  In essence, by you reading this blog and sharing it, you've played an influential role in holding the practices of the administrators of this city and the public officials accountable.  

Special thanks to:


Afghanistan
Australia
Austria
Belgium
Bulgaria
Canada
China
Colombia
Cook Islands
Costa Rica
Denmark
Fiji
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Greenland
Hong Kong
Iceland
India
Indonesia
Israel
Italy
Japan
Kazakhstan
Korea, South
Kyrgyzstan
Lithuania
Malaysia
Mexico
Mongolia
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Pakistan
Philippines
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Russia
Singapore
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain
Sri Lanka
Sweden
Switzerland
Thailand
Turkey
Ukraine
United Kingdom
United States
Uzbekistan
Vietnam

Thanks again to my readers.  I'll have a special commemorative story coming out to celebrate the new milestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment