Saturday, August 25, 2012

Understanding Death - Cancer's Scythe - Luke's Hypothesis 5

"Where death is your power to hurt?"  1 Corinthians 15:55b (GNT)

"Just as he arrived at the gate of the town, a funeral procession was coming out. The dead man was the only son of a woman who was a widow, and a large crowd from the town was with her.When the Lord saw her, his heart was filled with pity for her, and he said to her, 'Don't cry.'"
Luke 7:12-14 (GNT)

My mother discovered my cat Luke, who caught a lizard.  He killed one the day before he caught this one.  Seeing that he never eats the lizards, who in turn eat her garden pests, she made Luke release the Lizard.  Her son, Paul [me] asked, "Why did you do that?  He needs to learn to hunt." - From the Chronicles of a Cat Named Luke by Paul Cook

*    *    *   *

In my last post on cancer (Insights into Cancer: Luke's Hypothesis 4), I promised to post on what the difference is between malignant and benign cancer.  But really, before I do that, you have to understand the concept of death and how it operates universally against all life.  

So the last post started with the conception or Alpha Point of cancer.  This post addresses the death point of life.  It's the Omega Point.  With the two bookends in place, YOU (my reader) can understand everything in between.  But we start with the beginning and end, so you have a frame to understand cancer now.

The three prelude quotes from above (the first two from the Holy Scriptures) all give insights into death.  Let's take the quote by the Apostle Paul.  He asks, "Death where is your power?"  On one level, he is mocking death and sarcastically asking why death hasn't killed him yet.  But we need to look at this quote from a literal level.  The question, thus, becomes where is death?  How does it work?  Why does it work?  When does it happen?  Where is its power?

Luke's Hypothesis 6: ALL DEATH HAS ONE UNIVERSAL PRIMARY CAUSE: DEATH OCCURS WHEN THE SOUL LEAVES THE BODY.

When do people die?  Read the hypothesis again.  Yes, all people and animals die when their soul leaves the body.  Before you start dismissing me as some spiritual lunatic, read on.  I'll explain when this actually happens on the cellular level.  Your question to me would then be, when does the soul leave the body and how?

See: our Nobel Prize winner Otto Warburg (mentioned in the last post) provided insight into this.  He found that tumors live less than forty hours after life ends.  Even then, a sheath of living cancer cells live past forty hours after death.  So you now understand, cancer is supremely difficult to kill because it'll outlive the dead for at least forty hours.  The question is how do you, the human being or the animal, die first?

The question is not that hard to answer.  What dies first in the human body without oxygen?  The reason you can transplant organs like the heart, lungs, liver, and the kidney is because organs can live even after you die.  Have you thought about that?  Therefore, when guillotines chopped off people's heads, the person could register everything that has happened for at least 3 minutes.  Scary, huh?  The reason, s/he can't say anything is that voice requires air and they can no longer get it from the lungs.

What's one organ that can never be transferred?

The Brain

A.  CARTESIAN PLANE: WHERE SPIRIT MEETS FLESH

The brain, encased in the shrine of the skull, is where the soul lives.  3-5 minutes without oxygen you receive permanent brain damage.  10 minutes without it, your brain cells perish and so do you.  Hence, you can never transplant the brain.  Your soul lives in there.  Without a brain, you or an animal is not alive!

B.  CAUSE OF DEATH

If the genesis of cancer passes all through one gateway, then all death passes through Death's Point.  Hence, repeat after me: THERE IS ONLY ONE PRIMARY CAUSE OF DEATH.  ONE!  AGAIN: ONE!  NOT TWO, NOT THREE, NOT FOUR.  ONLY ONE.

There can be a multitude of secondary causes of death but only one primary cause.  The primary cause is when the brain dies, whether that be because you blow it out with a pistol or more commonly: your brain cells don't receive enough oxygen.


Let me demonstrate further.  A heart attack kills you because not enough oxygenated blood gets to the brain.  Remember, you die ten minutes without oxygen to the brain.  Carbon monoxide poisoning kills you because, again, you can't get enough oxygen to the brain.  A snake bite kills you because the venom binds with red blood cells, and once again, you can't get oxygen to the brain.  Starvation kills you because your heart stops working and guess what: No oxygen to the brain.

C.  CONCLUSION: HOW CANCER KILLS

So, under Luke's hypothesis V, cancer kills you because it literally takes a life of its own and will force the soul out of your body.  Scary, aye?  In the end, it too will starve your brain for oxygen and continue to live even after your death.

D.  NEXT POST
I received a number of favorable responses to my cancer series.  Yet, it does take up my time.  If you do appreciate what I post, please pass my blog link along to others and let me know.  Otherwise, if I don't get feedback how do I know people are interested in this topic.  If there's not enough interest, I suppose people don't care about what I'm finding.  I don't have cancer and know all about it; so, I don't write this for myself.  I write it for you.  =)

 My next post will explain in more detail about the death mechanism of cancer: Cancer's Scythe.  It's a continuation of Luke's Hypothesis V.

PS: A special thank you to the kitty, Luke, who taught me everything I know about cancer.  =)

"The curiosity of one cat can save the world." - Paul Cook

In veritas,
Paul Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment